Our Top 5 Skincare Tips!
1) Use skincare products that are organic and all natural. This will reduce your chances of experiencing negative side effects from toxins and chemicals that are present in many skin care products. With truly organic products, there is a much lower risk of adverse or allergic reactions.
2) Adopt a healthy diet and exercise routine. Avoid eating lots of junk food and eat more natural foods that are rich in antioxidants and minerals like fruit, vegetable, seafood and nuts. Stay away from saturated fats like butter especially with all the artificial substitutes out there. Eat a healthy amount of unsaturated fats such of those found in olive oil, eggs and nuts. Exercise also gets the blood flowing and improves oxygen efficiency.
3) Do not smoke. Smoking is bad for your skin.
4) Drink Plenty of Water. Dehydration is more common than people think. You must keep your skin well hydrated if you want it to be healthy. Try to drink 8 glasses of water a day.
5) Avoid the sun and use sun block. Sun damage is all too frequent and can contribute to accelerate skin aging
A few simple tips to help you out...
Poor posture sabotages your figure and your health. It can make you look older, unhappy and tired. It is the first step toward dowager’s hump, double chin, pot belly and sway back. And that’s just on the outside! Inside the body, poor posture can exacerbate varicose veins, pinched nerves and heart strain. Put your body in alignment and things will begin to fall into place -flatter stomach, straighter back, buttocks tucked in more and a longer neck.
You will also move more gracefully, just like in Dancing with the Stars!
Lipoma Is An easy piece of Fat to get rid of!
A lipoma is a growth of fat cells in a thin, fibrous capsule usually found just below the skin. Lipomas are found most often in the torso, neck, upper thighs, upper arms, and armpits but they can also occur anywhere in the body. One or more lipomas may be present at the same time. Lipomas are the most common noncancerous soft tissue growth.The cause of lipoma is not quite understood. Lipoma does tend to be inherited. Sometimes minor injury may trigger their growth. However, being overweight does not cause lipoma. A lipoma may be surgically removed if it, becomes painful or tender, drains foul-smelling discharge or increases in size.
To see before and after patient pictures, please click here.
During your consult with Dr. Speron, the patient will discuss their desired goals on an individual level. Then they will further discuss the course of treatment and potential complications at the appointment time. Please check out the wealth of information on our site by clickinghere.
Make sure you chose a board certified plastic surgeon. A call to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons or ASPS at 1-888-4-PLASTIC (ie. 1-888-475-2784) can tell you which doctors are legitimate plastic surgeons with outstanding qualifications. You can also visit the ASPS web site at www.plasticsurgery.org. The ASPS is the only one of the 24 boards approved by the American Board of Medical Specialties that certifies physicians in plastic surgery of the face and all areas of the body. When considering a cosmetic surgeon, you should also make sure your surgeon is a member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS). A call to ASAPS (1-888-272-7711) or visiting the ASAPS website (www.plasticsurgery.org) can help you verify your plastic surgeons membership.
To help you in making your decision, please click here to check out the 7 critical questions to ask any plastic surgeon before letting them touch you!
By far, the most important factor in the success of your procedure is the surgeon you choose. So please choose wisely...
Dr. Speron and his clinical staff have recently reviewed and recommend the following articles:
prSkinCare.com offers the following features to help you feel more comfortable, more knowledgeable, and to save you more money. We offer...